Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Short & Sweet

This past week has mainly been focused on getting the pawn shop open. We've had people in and out working on stuff, computers came so Darin has been setting that up, i've been painting a lot, cleaning stuff, and hopefully we'll be open by Monday, Aug 16th. I can't wait for the store to open, I think i'm as excited as Darin is to finally get this thing going.

I also got all the wedding pictures back and have them downloaded to my computer to have forever!! I'm so glad they finally came! Now I can do all of my thank you's when I go home in a month, and print some out to put in frames for our home. I'm looking forward to coming home for a little bit. Going to a friends wedding, a 1st birthday, and a family BBQ with margaritas! I've been working on a video blog, it's coming along great! I think you'll love it! I just have to do a little more to it, and i'll be posting it very soon! Sorry this blog is short....the week flew by so fast I don't even remember it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mel, I finally got your blog spot from Sam. Glad your doning well. Kaylee had her boys yesterday and doing well. Check out my blog for my update. Lots of changes for me. Love and Miss you!

    Gerri

    ReplyDelete