Thursday, August 18, 2011

SiN CiTy

Vegas anyone??? Those two words alone can probably explain my trip. Vegas for 4 days, stayed at the MGM, gambled or shmabled, which is smashed and gambling in one word, VIP's, day time pool parties, dying heat but not sweating a drop, site seeing, blisters from heals and wedges, limos and party busses......yep, that about sums up my trip! It was my first visit and probably my last for a while, pretty sure I won't top that one and won't be able to find the time or money to try. My travels were with Kaley and Chelsey, Kaley whom I used to babysit sit when she was 8, so i've known her for quite sometime and she's basically my sister. Chelsey is Kaley's best friend since they were little and i'm sure i've met Chelsey around the same age as Kaley, so her too, i've known for quite some time. We had such a blast, loved every minute in vegas, if you've been, then you know. At least i'm only $15 down from gambling, have to say, that's better than most.....so here's some pictures of sin city!!
NEW YORK NEW YORK

Kaley, me & Chel

trio at Wet Republic pool party (famous place, I swear)

spalding(an old friend) showed up, he moved there a few years ago and we haven't seen him since!

sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment