Thursday, July 12, 2012

75 DaYs tiLL euROpE!

We're under the 3 month mark and online shopping is in full swing. Laura's order stuff online and returned what she didn't want or didn't fit already. We're having a skype date to go over all of our outfits for the whole trip just to make sure we don't need anything else and then at the 30 day mark we'll have it finalized lol....girls are so weird, but I think we always feel it's necessary to take extreme measures on outfits when traveling to somewhere like Europe!! I've just about finished our "packet", it has our itinerary in it and all of our info and receipts of all the passes we've bought, travel expenses and where we're staying. Of course directions and maps and pictures all go along with that too. I think i'm up to about 30 pages LOL....some might think i'm crazy, but I like to call it excited and prepared! I also have a "packet" for my parents so they will know where we will be and when, what times we'll be there and directions from the airports, just in case of any emergencies and peace of mind for our mother. I think after this trip I will be fully prepared to publish and sell a book for Americans traveling to London, Amsterdam and Paris in 14 days. Pretty sure I haven't missed anything, but I probably have and those gaps will be filled in as I travel Europe! If anyone has any questions about Europe, please.....feel free to ask :) 75 MORE DAYS!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment