Sunday, October 13, 2013

23 WeeKs

Last stretch of the 5th month!! Darin is super super busy at work, he hasn't had a day off in a while, gets home after 7pm every night, eats dinner then ends up passing out on the couch around 9pm. He of course has Sundays but it's not enough time to catch up on anything before the week starts all over again, poor guy. Other than Darin being exhausted everyday, everything else is going great! I had a good week at the gym (love when I get a good week in), I bought a Keurig coffee maker and it's our new morning best friend! I even found Darin a special togo cup :) I bought a sewing machine too!! Nice condition and super cheap.....not sure what i'll make but after looking at Pintrest and Etsy all day it's inspiring me to make stuff, what kind of disasters they'll end up being? Who knows but i'm feeling crafty (jazz hands)! 

G had a few quiet days this week but she's come around to her normal schedule the last 2 days. I feel her in the morning for a bit then feel her at night when i'm sitting on the couch watching tv. She's active for about an hour then she's quiet. Every now and then i'll get a kick or a poke during the day but that's about it. I got her a crib last week, it's a lighter wood color so Darin's gotta sand it down for me and paint it white :) A friend of mine also gave me a bumbo seat, a high chair and a swing, so we now have a pile of stuff in the garage that seems to keep growing. I figure it's ok, the bigger the pile means hopefully the more we're prepared ;)


I've been keeping track in the same outfit for a few weeks to see the actual size change of the belly, I see some change but I think I was expecting a lot more so i'll keep doing it and see what comes in month 6! Sheesh, where did the time go? Seriously?


Prego Quirks, Symptoms & Info:
*I come home Dec 26th till G comes!!
*no food cravings still! (i don't think i'll ever understand that one, maybe next baby)
*no maternity clothes, just a belly band :)
*wish there were pumpkin patches here.....i miss that part of fall

5 comments:

  1. you look adorable!!! what will the baby's room colours be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable!!! what will the baby's room colours be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!! she'll have a light aqua mint color with some lavender in her room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've done the pics last few weeks!. Loved your blog as always. Love you.

    ReplyDelete