Monday, May 26, 2014

1st MotHeR's DaY

Very late post but after mother's day that week went pretty quick, then my brother and his sweet girlfriend came the following weekend and we've been super busy up until they left yesterday.

Here's my little Gem, who's made me enjoy life even more than I have been all along, I thought it was good then and it was, because it's great now. She's tested my patience, pooped on me, spit up on me, woke me in the middle of the night, screamed in my ear but it's all worth it when she flashes that gorgeous smile my way. Thank you Gem for being such a great baby for my first time around this crazy block! Last year I was pregnant with you but didn't know so this day is so special knowing what I know now, I was a mom last mother's day and didn't know it.....love how life changes!

The bottom left pic is actually Mother's Day, we went to breakfast and then headed to the beach :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment