Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthday on an island

It's been a few days and we've walked down the beach from a friends house, went out on a boat on the inter coastal, stopped at a place in Port Lucaya got a drink and drove home. We saw the Ghost1 ship from the Pirates movies. They film the movies here and some in the Dominican, which I didn't know but I got a picture of it! Sunday was my birthday, my GOLDEN birthday. We went to Port Lucaya at a resort called Pelican Bay and ate at the restaurant on the dock over looking the marina (the picture on the left is the view from our table). The sun was setting and all the clouds were super blue. It was my first time ordering fish for myself, parmesan crusted grouper!! Darin had hog fish, his favorite. Really really good dinner for a birthday dinner. Got icecream from a little place and headed home to watch Alice in Wonderland! On another note, the shop is coming along, we went and cleaned up the inside yesterday, pulled some stuff down (it's being remodeled). The place used to be a clothing store, so the perk was that I got A LOT of hangers!!! My clothes are still in my suitcase so this is really exciting! I get to hang my clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment