Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just Saturday...

I live on an island and I slept, I mean "layed in bed" till 3:30ish today! What a LOSER!!! The weather the last few days has been amazing, sunny but breezy! Perfect!! I got these 2 new games on my iphone, one I should of invented because it's so me, has melissa written all over it!! It's called Color Fill, and you have 4 colors to color a picture but the colors can't touch! I love this because I can't stand coloring a picture and have the same color next to each other, almost just unfair to the other colors, too much of one color in one area just isn't right. I also don't like certain colors next to one another like; green and red, red and blue, red and orange, purple and pink, orange and purple, mainly because the colored pair resembles something. Green and red is christmas, red and blue is July 4th, orange and purple the suns basketball team, idk why. Anywho...

I made my first homeade pie crust for my breakfast quiche for dinner! Came out pretty darn good, I didn't have an official "pie" pan so I went for the square glassware. I don't have all my pots and pans here yet, so I use what i've got to get by. Don't know if I said earlier, I didn't have a mixing bowl so I was using a pot to mix cookies and meat for meatballs and stuff like that. Craig came down and brought me a mixing bowl, I was so excited....the things I now look forward to.

If you don't already know, Darin and I found out last week that we aren't going to Grand Cayman anymore. At least for a while. We'll be here in Freeport untill further notice, maybe going to Nassau to run stuff over there. I cried about it at first only because our hearts were set on going there, and having "normal" things to do, places to eat. But after talking to Darin and thinking about it, Nassau is cheaper for our family and friends to see us, we can come home for the holidays, there's a good opportunity to make good money in the Nassau shop, so now if we went it wouldn't be so bad. Makes me realize what I really got myself into marrying a pawn shop, island traveling guy. I have to be ready for anything, and when i'm ready for that it's gonna change to something else i've got to be ready for. I'm such a planner so letting that go, and just going with the flow of things is proving to be something I struggle with. My "planning" personality is learning and adjusting to it so I'm pretty sure i'll be fine the next go around.

Oh, Darin got a new iphone 4 and he's super excited....the first one at this shop, and he's already claimed it.

I'm making a Miami trip in a few weeks to see Fabiola for a long weekend, so i'm looking forward to that!! Maybe get a tattoo while i'm there (mom, stay calm).

Oh, and I signed up for this twitter thing...not quite sure how to use it yet or if i'll continue to use it, guess I can tweet more often on there and not annoy people with my hourly updates on facebook (which I don't currently do, but could). Tweeting is more for min by min updates of peoples lifes. We'll see! BE A FOLLOWER!! or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment