Wednesday, February 16, 2011

tHe NeW Pad!!

The new HUMBLE abode!!!!
So we moved into our new "island pad" 2 weeks ago, and i've finally gotten around to posting pictures of it. We absolutely love it!! It's safe, and cute, and all ours. I'm enjoying cooking dinner now in our own nice kitchen, opening the windows for the breeze, laying on the couch to watch tv (haven't done that since i've lived in Nassau), I get to wear my pj's around the house, have our own bathroom WITH an amazing shower, Boomer has his own front patio he likes to watch the kids come home and looks forward to the gate opening and the cars driving by. It's been nice just Darin and I, we really needed it. I'm excited to stay home a little more because I like my house and I feel at "home" here. The old place we just couldn't settle down in to a "home" lifestyle.

I'm getting ready for my parents who are coming in 2
days!! I don't know what we'll do for 5 whole days but i'm sure it will be easy and relaxing. I'm looking forward to spending time with just them. When we go home we have to rush from house to house, parents to parents, friend to friend, go out this night, go out that night, it's a never ending cycle of being busy at home and we don't feel like we actually get to spend that quality time. So I can't wait for it to be just my parents and nowhere else to run to and see or hang out with.

After my parents visit, 2 weeks later I get to see my sister, my best friend, my other sister and Kitty! That weekend, Darin goes to Miami for John B's bachelor party, so i'm glad to have those 4 girls here with me. When Darin comes back on that Sunday, Alan and Jenny are flying in too, so then we'll have friends that next week! On that Thursday the 17th, we fly to Orlando for the weekend to enjoy one of Darin's best friends weddings (John's). We can't wait to visit home and see all of our friends in one night!! :)
We also are staying at the hotel for 3 days so it's like a little mini vacation for Darin and I. Such an exciting February and March. This year is starting off to be a fantastic one!!

Peek at the pictures of our "island pad". Hope you like it!



2 comments: