Thursday, February 10, 2011

BuZZy BeE

This will probably be short for the amount of time it's been since I last posted....oops, my bad!

In these last almost 2 weeks i've been house hunting for some of the employees that travel around from shop to shop. It's been WAY more difficult than I thought, but I just kept thinking I didn't have long until Darin and I moved into our new place. So here I am, no place found for the others and i'm feeling like i'm out of options. Every new realtor I talk to send me pictures and links to places i've already seen. Trying not to stress over that, I got good news today!! We could move into our place 1 day early!!!! So I worked hard and brought 3 car loads over to the new place. Every time I got into the car I thought "how the heck did I accumulate all this stuff"!? The new place is getting new cabinets, counter tops and a sink starting next week, it's ok now but i'm excited for the new stuff to get put in!! I'll take pictures tomorrow so my next post you'll get to see our new Bahamas pad!!

For Valentines day we didn't really have plans. I tried to look at some of the resorts for a weekend stay for Darin and I since we have had roomates for the last 5 months. Everything was a minimum of 4 nights though. So I decided i'll make dinner or something simple at the house, get a movie, have some wine, something like that. Darin told me today he tried to get a place over by Atlantis called the Cove, it's a condo complex of Atlantis. The guy who had it recently sold it so we couldn't do that either. Super sweet surprise if it worked out, that place is SOOO cool!! An opportunity came up when one of our friends asked us if we wanted to go to Treasure Cay next weekend. Darin has a friend who has a house over there, so we asked and get to stay at the house for 4 days!!!! Go out in the boat, cruise over to Nippers (a fun bar on the beach), eat with friends, and have probably the best Valentine's weekend getaway ever! I can't wait, i'm so excited! Then the next weekend my parents come!! The month gets better and better!

I want to tell my dad, thank you for emailing me everyday from work. I miss you so much, and getting your corny emails makes my day! Love you! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment