Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NoMad LifE

I arrived Aug 2nd and left Sept 1st....for good reasons though. I went to Vegas, got to see my niece (which was a great surprise), hung out with some friends, had a few sleep overs, ate good food that i've been missing, bonded with my sister...a lot...went out with my 2nd family on their "mini yacht" for a few days on the west cost, just been doing such random things like a nomad would. I feel like I live everywhere and i'm never one place to too long, although my home is in Nassau with Darin, i'm still quite the traveler. I'd like to thank my husband for being so awesome and letting me travel and do things not many people get to. I totally appreciate everything he does for us so we can live this fantastic life!! Here's some pictures of this trip. One good thing about leaving is my brother and Tera came with me!!! It will be nice to have a flying buddies!




Here's some photos from the Good October weekend in Cape Coral FL with my 2nd family, the Tierney's. I enjoy spending time with the Tierns, if you don't know the story i've watched Kay and Shelb since I was 16. Kay was 8 and Shelb was 6. I call them my sisters and their parents my mom and dad. I'm so glad I had a connection with these girls when they were little, I couldn't imagine my life with out them.








No comments:

Post a Comment