Sunday, September 18, 2011

TeRA & CrAiG viSiT


I came home from Orlando September 1st after 1 whole month. I had the pleasure of my brother Craig and friend Tera fly home with me and hang out for 5 days!! Craig has never been to Nassau, but he has visited when we lived in Freeport. Tera and I have been on a cruise to Nassau before, but she too has never really visited here. We did all the local stuff, went to our usual spots, did some sight seeing, the boys got to long board down a huge long hill at 3am, Tera went snorkeling for the first time and LOVED it, Darin caught a lobster, we got a flat tire one night and walked home at 2:30am.....all that and it was still a really good trip. I love seeing Darin and Craig together, they're best buds and brothers and it's so nice to see them get a long so well and enjoy spending time with each other. Tera and I get into our usual disagreements, but visiting and spending time with her is always great, plus a girl is around. I was also happy to spend time with Craig, since he works full time when i'm in Orlando, it's hard to spend time with him while i'm there. I luv my big younger brother!! Here's a few photos of their visit!


Now since my Orlando trip is over and Tera & Craig are gone, life goes back to normal for a while. I've been SLAMMED at work, but I love it so I don't care. We had Tony over for a few days and now he's gone too, so Darin and I had 3 days to ourselves and now i'm going to Freeport for Tony's birthday weekend and Darin comes over on Friday. We get back Sunday where i'll do a whirlwind cleaning spree before we pick up Darin's parent's Monday! It's nice to have Darin to myself for a few days but we also love all of our visitors. I like when people make the effort to come see us, feels good knowing people miss you so much they just have to visit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment