Friday, December 2, 2011

aNd goNe AGaiN

Since Thanksgiving, Darin ventured down to Barbados for 5 day to check out the future shop location and our new home. He had lots of pictures and info about the island and it was so excited hearing him talk about it. He's pretty stoked to be moving there and can't wait to open the store, he says our location there is perfect and we got a great deal on it!! So if you're ever in the mood for a vacation far far away, you know where we are!! Last weekend before Darin left we had CD (Chad Davis) here from Cayman, and his girlfriend Hanna came over from Freeport. We went out and had a great time and ate lots of good food! So now Darin is back and i'm off to Ft. Lauderdale today and leave for a cruise from Miami tomorrow with my aunt Robin and cousin Sarah. Robin wrote me a week ago and told me there's a 99% chance she couldn't go and if I wanted to go in her place she would change the name, so of course I agreed to go. Last night she found out that tiny 1% was the winner! So now she gets to come also!! I can't wait to spend time with Sarah and Robin, I don't get to see them very often so this next week will definitely be a blast!! We'll be in Jamaica on Monday and Cayman on Tuesday, i've never been to Jamaica so i'm excited about going there! Till next week (or the next depending on when I get my pictures uploaded), the cruise blog should be a good one, look forward to it ;)


Here's some pics from last weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment