Sunday, December 18, 2011

HoLiDAy tRAveLs

Only 2 more days left on this rock, then to Orlando for 2 weeks!! Can't wait to spend Christmas and New Years with our friends and family this year!! 
When I leave on Tuesday, Remie is coming with me. It will be her last day living in Nassau with us. It's sad and it breaks my heart but I know she'll be ok with Craig and she'll have people around all the time, a big back yard to run in and lots of love. I wish we could keep her, she's a crazy insane dog with lots of energy but she's also very loving. She just wants to play all the time and run around outside, so in a year or so when she's a little older and calmer, she's going to be a really cool dog and sadly we'll miss out on that. At least we'll get to see her when we come home and hopefully she'll remember us!
On a happier note, we're so excited to be able to come home for 2 weeks this year!! We'll be home for Christmas AND New Years! We weren't sure if we were going to be able to, so this is exciting! It doesn't feel like Christmas here, it's not cold and there's hardly any decorations, so home with our family will make it feel like Christmas should. We've planned on going to a Magic game, Darin's parents are having a holiday party and donut night for New Years, which we haven't been home in 2 years for that!!
I assume my next post will be after Christmas, it gets a little hectic at home and I can't ever find time to blog, but here's a little bit of last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment