Friday, May 24, 2013

PubLiSHeD PhOTos

Just a little self confidence boost :) My photography skills were put to good use here in Barbados for an online wedding magazine. They do 2 issues a year and this is their first issue for 2013. I had the pleasure of shooting a bunch of table decor at a store here called Dwellings, similar to Bed Bath & Beyond. I've been doing photography for a year, lots of free shoots just to get the experience so this is the first time I had my work published and when you take hours doing something that is kinda your first time but not really you question yourself and how good you could actually do. I was nervous, I didn't want to let them down or take ugly pics that they couldn't use, but this final product makes me feel accomplished, I did it, I did a great job too.....(pat myself on the back) lol. I posted the link to the site, the exact page my ad starts on and then go though page 97 where the Table Top spread ends. YAY!!

Click here --->>  IslandGalPhoto BrideLifeSpread



No comments:

Post a Comment