Thursday, November 28, 2013

28 & 29 WeEKs

HELLO 3RD TRIMESTER!!!!! Holy crap that's hard to believe! A few things have changed in the last 2 weeks....Darin's been sick with a nasty cold that's been going around for about the whole 2 weeks, it's lingering now but we tried hard not to get me sick and so far it's worked, my gym days are down to 1 or 2 due to some pressure "down there". Walking is all I do at the gym and I try to keep it at a brisk pace but I can't walk fast enough right now, i'll stay active doing other things as much as I can and hopefully G will move a little out of the spot she's in and I can get back to the gym in December before I head to the states. I finished her quilt which looks pretty awesome :) i'd give myself a B+ if i was a teacher. I painted the crib one more coat and bought some gray paint for the wall I hope to do next week. That's all for me to set up before I leave.....when I come back i'll have a bunch of stuff to set up her room like her bedding, pillows, blankets, clothes, curtains, dresser and a bookcase....i'm looking forward to it though, it's my Christmas (in March lol) :) G has been on the move this week, it's super weird seeing her move instead of just poke and kick my belly, it seems to happen more when I lay on my left side and I got it on video the other day finally!!

This coming week is Thanksgiving and us American's love to celebrate and invite all of our local friends over for a HUGE dinner. Our friend Candice threw such a great Thanksgiving last year and she's doing it again this year but at our house!! I'm excited to help host, I have so much food I want to make (mostly desserts), and the list grows daily because of the show The Chew and their Thanksgiving episodes that have been on the last 2 weeks, everything looks so easy and yummy, I want it all!!



Prego Quirks, Symptoms & Info:
*feeling lots of movement and LOVE it!
*loving the decaf Dunkin Donuts coffee my mom brought!
*1 month countdown until I go to Florida for a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment