Monday, December 23, 2013

32 & 33 wEEks

It's funny being pregnant right now, i'm not counting the days till Christmas, in fact Christmas is almost non existant besides my small 4ft Christmas tree with a few presents underneath for friends. I'm counting down the days till I go to Florida and counting down the days till G arrives, I forget Christmas is just THIS WEEK....that's crazy! I finished painting in G's room last week so the only thing i'd like to do before I leave is add another bar to hang clothes on in her closet, the top one is so high up, I want one a little lower....and maybe Darin will add a shelf for me too :) We had a few things planned for the week before I leave. We went to a Christmas party, had one last sushi night with the gang, the Christmas Eve service, dinner at a friends house and then Christmas day dinner is by us, then I leave the next day on the early flight out. 

We had a Dr. appointment with the pediatrician that G will go to, she comes highly recommended so I feel good about choosing her...our little interview met our expectations if not better and i'm very excited to have her take care of our little one soon. I also had a Dr appointment to go over my blood work and ultrasound from 2 weeks ago, we heard all good news and have nothing to worry about before I leave this island for 2+ months. My sugar was normal also so that was good and I also gained a whole 5lbs!! EEEEEEK! I said bye to my Dr and his sweet staff, got all my paperwork in order and that's that!! 





Prego Quirks, Symptoms & Info:
*G moves so gracefully in my belly, glad she's so sweet, hope it stays that way :)
*gained 5lbs in 2 weeks! I gained nothing the 4 weeks before that so I kinda expected that! Ahhhh!!
*3 days till Orlando!
*Christmas in 2 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment