Thursday, October 13, 2011

FiRSt "legal" DiVE!!

Tuesday morning I FINALLY got to dive!! Darin and I got certified on our 1 yr anniversary in June, and I have yet to dive. I've been diving twice before in the keys about 5 yrs ago with Chad and Darin but not since then. I've wanted to get certified and dive for so long and I got certified and now finally getting around to going on my first "real" (as in legal) dive!!! I went out with a friend and employee of a side company of ours, Norm. He goes diving a lot and had a membership to get 50% off here on all dives, so he's gonna hook me up! We went with Bahama Divers group out on a boat to the north side of Paradise Island. Our first dive was about 60ft and it was a ship wreck. There were lots of fishies and the water was so so blue. Our second dive in the morning was about 40ft,  this one also had lots of fish, but we also saw a huge sting ray with a baby one with it! Norm bought some fish food so in the lower picture is when he opened the bag and got attacked hahahaha. It was a GREAT first dive, and to think I was so nervous about it and didn't sleep well last night. At least it's over and now i'm good to go explore the ocean!!


No comments:

Post a Comment