Monday, October 10, 2011

ReD VeLVeT pANcaKeS

If you haven't figured it out yet, red velvet is my FAVORITE things!! I follow another blog called An American Cupcake in London and she puts up all these fun recipes of stuff, but the ones I try are the red velvet ones. Sadly, there are ABSOLUTELY NO red velvet cake mixes on this whole island. Seems crazy huh? So when my in-laws came a few weeks ago I asked them to bring a few boxes of red velvet mix....my mother in-law took me very seriously and went to Publix where they had them buy one get one free and brought me like 12 boxes of it!! She also found red velvet pancake mix at World Market and brought 2 of those. So far i've only made cupcakes and pancakes, but I will be trying some of those tasty treats from An American Cupcake in London blog very soon. Here's to a red velvet pancake breakfast for champions!! Oh and those are chocolate chips I added, my mom always did when I was little so of course I do it now too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment