Monday, October 17, 2011

MaYO ParMeSaN cHicKEn

Short and simple blog today, just like this meal!
TRY THIS!!
http://www.hellmanns.us/promotions/chickenchallenge/recipe-parmesan-crusted-chicken.aspx 
                             

I made this the other night for dinner because it's fast and super simple and that's the only way I know how to cook. When I have a family someday i'll probably learn how to cook better, but I think i'll keep this one around for those family nights too....it's THAT good! I made green bean casserole and mashed potatoes with it. It's also one of Darin's favorites and if he likes something, I know it's gotta be good. Happy cooking!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made this AGAIN tonight....with rice and green beans this time! mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete