Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NeW YeArs! 2012

Back from our holiday trip to Orlando and ready to write my first post of 2012!! So far this year, it hasn't gone so well. My last few days I was sick, we had to leave our families and also had to leave behind our dog. This year will turn around at some point, but it can't come fast enough.


Our long 2 week trip was great! Remie flew for the first time and I had a surprise 4 some pick me up at the airport and help out with the dog. Remie was quite scared and the sedative didn't seem to really help, I think the anxiety took over the meds lol, but, she made it to Craig's safe, even got a Chick-fil-a fry on the way! I brought her to the dog park a few times so she could meet some friends, got her some new toys and got her all set up at Craig's. She loves it there, runs in the back yard, gets to chase her toys in the grass and not cement, Craig plays with the hose and she loves that too. There's 3 boys there so she'll be spoiled with play time. So happy Craig adopted our pup, but i'm sure going to miss her hanging out all day with us. Gonna be quiet at home. Christmas was busy as usual, we surprised our parents with some pretty awesome gifts this year. Spent lots of money on clothes and even more on food. Darin claims to have gained about 10lbs while we were home because all we did was go eat with people. We went to a Magic game, Darin got to surf, my best friend moved 5 mins from my house so I got to see her a lot, Darin's parents threw a big holiday party and I got an awesome present from Darin. New Years was great, we went to my friend Reanne's house and she had the best little party set up!! Great little foods out, nice decorations and a fun looking bar! As always, i'll put some pictures up of our trip but here's some of each of our families.
The Zubli's

The Doty's


and the new year isn't complete with out my mom's famous Donut Night!!! They.Are.So.Good!!

1 comment:

  1. A lot has changed since I wrote this over the last week, I didn't change it because that's what was going on in my life at the time....my next post you'll just have to read. -melissa

    ReplyDelete