Friday, January 13, 2012

TatToOs


Laura (my sister) and I have been wanting to get something permanent to remember my grandfather who passed away Aug 20th, 2009. It's been a little over 2 years and we always talk about what we'll get, it may of changed a few times but ended up what we wanted in the first place. We did it over my Christmas visit home. I know he would of not liked this idea at all and I actually thought while I was getting it done that he was not happy looking down at me and Laura, but probably a little happy we still think about him all the time and want to keep him close to us forever. Our Grandpa was an amazing man, he was always so funny even in his last years it still came out somehow, he also made sure we all knew God, even when he passed he kept saying "know Christ", that was his legacy for all of us. We'll miss him forever and one day get to see him healthy and happy again! Love him with all my heart xoxo! 

Here's my grandpa's song: http://youtu.be/qHJplQYA03E 


No comments:

Post a Comment