Tuesday, September 17, 2013

18 & 19 wEekS

Finally "POPPED"!! I have an actual perma belly.....no more skinny in the am and prego in the pm, it's now prego in the am and prego in the pm. I'm still feeling really good and looking forward to my half way point coming up as well as the "big scan". Can't wait to see how big baby is, how healthy baby is, listening to the heartbeat and seeing an actual form of a little human instead of a jelly bean like my 6wk apt. Being pregnant hasn't really affected anything I do yet in my normal routine (besides having wine at dinner) but i'm noticing it's taking a little extra effort to get off the couch and getting out of bed. I've recently started sleeping on my side instead of my belly, it's not bad but i'll definitely miss sleeping on my tummy for a while.

Last week, my sister was in Grenada visiting her boyfriend for a couple weeks and since they are so close to us (and there were waves here this weekend for the boys) they decided to pop over Friday night for a few days. Very unexpected but it was great seeing them. Laura and I did a little exploring on the beach Saturday while the boys surfed and Sunday Laura played photographer while I finally hooked up my hammock to some trees and relaxed. I'm always sad when my family leaves but this was the first time i've seen my sister super happy and in love in years, so I know I sent her off in good hands and that makes me smile even though she had to go. Next to visit is my parents in early November, so i'll be looking forward to that next.

Fantasy football has started and I had the wonderful spot of 10th pick.....I was a little worried at first but ended up liking my team in the end and it's been 2 weeks and i'm 2-0!! WINNER WINNER!! I like the thought of a prego girl beating guy after guy, week after week....maybe it's my year!!! Week 2 I had the highest points in our entire league, I think that says something. Coming up is week 3, and it's me vs. Darin.....needless to say nobody wants to be near this house sunday because there's a lot of arguing going on. I've volunteered to help my friend with a wedding shoot for a magazine so Darin and I can just stay far away from each other Sunday :) Please keep your fingers crossed for me, I greatly appreciate it! haha!




Prego Quirks, Symptoms & Info:
*yep, that is 2 scoops of cookies and cream ice cream....still haven't finished it from Saturday, but i'll go for      3rds tonight and finish it off :)
*maternity clothes...still fitting, but continue to get tight
*frequent bathroom visits, still
*big exciting scan coming up, can't wait!
*movements...i think some baby pokes but not sure if it's just gas, haha

1 comment:

  1. you look absolutely adorable!!! i love the blog!!! and maybe, i'll get really lucky to have your parents buy a house near me so i can watch this little critter grow up!!!! (oh no! i'm not selfish at all! lol!) gotta hang with ONE of the zubli generations sometime in my life......family!!!

    ReplyDelete