Friday, October 8, 2010

Exciting News!

No, i 'm not pregnant! lol but I have other exciting news! It's not set in stone yet, but do you ever watch the show "pawn stars", it's on the history channel? Well, the travel channel is talking to us about doing an "island pawn stars" show!!! It's a reality show, and it will be about all of our shops and what to do on that island, hence the travel channel. Not sure how it's all going to work out, but we should know more pretty soon. It's kinda cool to think about but then i'm like, won't it be so weird having a camera crew in the shop everyday? I usually go to work with a pony tail and no makeup with my glasses on....soon that will be no more! I've thought that the only down side will be getting up earlier to actually DO my hair and makeup. If anyone knows me well enough, I only do those things when i'm going out somewhere, lol....change is a good thing I guess. I'm excited about them filming the island stuff, and what to do here, where to go, those kinds of things. I wonder if we'll be a part of that too. I told Darin that would be fun because we've lived here for 4 months, and haven't really done anything that a tourist would do, so it will kind of force us to see the island and take advantage of what we have here. I write on here like once a week, and sometimes I feel like I write about nothing or that nobody is interested and i'm just wasting my time. NOW i'll be able to write about another cool experience and write about a behind the scenes thing, and what it's like being on camera, hopefully you'll keep reading my blog as it gets more interesting! Till next time!

For my family and friends with out facebook, here's a picture of my "perk" from my last blog. I'm so in love with this ring....UGH it's so pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment