Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Orlando Trip Video

Here's the video of the 10 days that I was recently in Orlando. It was WAY WAY to big to put up on this blog, so it's up on youtube, just click the link below!! There's a little of everything, friends, family, dogs, kids, birthdays, so much stuff.....so when you have a good 10mins to sit and watch, you should! Enjoy another personalized video of mine! Thanks to all of my family who came to the cookout, Sarah & Tom for hosting it, Tom for introducing your Ahi dish to me, thanks Laura for your fantastic photo & dancing skillz at the wedding, thanks to Sarah for having Dom's birthday that weekend so I could join, thanks Alan for coming up with the dive and tube trip, thanks to Teya & Bry for staying ALL weekend with me, thanks Tierney girls for making dinner and letting me stay with the pups all weekend, thanks dad for having a skate night and mom for all your home cooked meals!! I loved it all and enjoyed every minute!!

Click Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqpIAG3k_NU

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you too! Thanks for letting us tag along!

    ReplyDelete