Friday, November 5, 2010

Dear Freeport....Hello Nassau!

Today I go to Nassau. Darin left last Friday and we'll be there a "few weeks". Not sure how long a few weeks is. It could actually be a few weeks or it could mean a few months....we'll see. As of now we live in Nassau. The time in Freeport was so so fun! Thanks to all the little kids I got to watch during the day allowed me to accumulate some fun money and play all day with some of the cutest most adorable kids! Thanks to Tony & Sania for taking Darin and I around all the time, showing us Freeport every weekend and letting me watch Leanna. Thanks to Briton and Noel for all the Sparky's fun nights and Agave's steak fajitas and red wine and also watching Nina for a little while. Thanks to Krissy for letting me watch the twinzies and teaching me a little spanish lol, and thanks to the pawn shop team for being the best!! Maybe we'll see you all in a few weeks! Gotta go get on the plane!!

I'm happy Maureen is coming in 2 weeks!!! YAY!!! Everyone else needs to make the trip over also!

No comments:

Post a Comment