Thursday, April 7, 2011

OveR LoAD

SURPRISE!!! I've edited our blog...BIG TIME! Do you like?? It's taken me just about all day sitting her going through other peoples blogs, googleing "how to" do everything on my blog. I've edited the html stuff, the codes...deleted and replaced, changed colors for words, found a new cool background, and the hardest thing I searched over 2 hours for, was how to get those links to work. Ya know, the ones that say home, about us, contact, why blog etc, only to find out from 6 or 7 different sites and putting my own smarts together it was the easiest thing. I totally missed it a few days ago when I couldn't figure it out, so I tried again today only to find out it's like a 3 click step, no codes, no uploading, no searching necessary. Ugh....so it's after 5pm and i'm on a web over load, I think I learned some stuff today.

Oh and now everyone can comment on any post with out logging into anything, just write your comment and choose "anonymous" as the profile!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment