Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NatiONaL bESt fRiENd DaY

Today is National Best Friend Day, if you didn't know that already. I've had a few really great friends in my day, some have come and gone, some have come and stayed and some I may not speak with all the time but know they'll always be there. I'm lucky to have 3 girls that have literally been around for 17 years who I still consider to be really great friends.



But it's not "great friend day" it's Best Friend Day and this is what a best friend is: A best friend is someone who knows all your faults in life, even in your personality. They call you out, tell you the truth no matter what you want to hear, they listen to you, they're there when you don't need them and also there when you really do. They're willing to do anything with you, go on any adventure together, know literally all of your secrets, every skeleton by name in your closet, sometimes know you better than you do. Your family is their family and your house is their house. You've had countless "bff" items, you can be yourself, you're not judged and they love you unconditionally. You can trust them, rely on them, laugh with them, cry on them. Fight with them and make up, they're loyal to you and you can trust them. I wish everyone could have a best friend in life that's all of these things. I have one and I don't know what i'd do with out her. Even though I live in another country, staying in touch these days is pretty easy with all the technology, it's just the hanging out together that I really miss. I miss her daughter, and seeing her grow up. I wasn't going to miss anything in her life, no important mile stone would be missed....until my life drastically changed. I think we'll really be best friends forever, we've made it through a LOT of stuff together since high school 10 years ago, so i'm pretty sure we'll make it through anything now.

Love you my best Teya Lyn Early!! xo



bachelorette party

my best in my wedding!

in the Bahamas visiting me

1 comment: