Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NuTeLLA TriCK

Omm nomm nommms! That's what Darin says after eating one of these awesome treats!! Months ago I tried to get Darin to eat Nutella on toast or just eat a spoon full of it, promising it was so good. Nope, he wouldn't do it, claiming he hated it because he doesn't like hazel nut stuff. I insisted he try it, that even I don't like hazel nut stuff and Nutella is so good. No again, he will not eat it. I've been wanting to try this recipe for a while and just haven't gotten around to doing it, so the other day (while Darin was working) I made these tasty treats. Later that day, Darin got home from work saw them sitting there and ate one!!! I waited for some response which was "omm nomm nomm, those were good babe", HA! I got him! So I told him what was in it and he didn't have anything to say after that. Here's the Nutella treat I made!

here's what you'll need: chocolate chips, crescent rolls & nutella!

roll out and flatten the crescent rolls on a baking sheet


add Nutella spread on each and roll up

all rolled up, the top right was just a pocket one I tried,
follow crescent roll baking instructions and pop them in the oven

a little brown and warm

I put chocolate chips on top, turn them sideways and
poke in...they stay easier that way

and waa-la! so yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG GET ONE OF THESE IN MY MOUTH RIGHT THE HELL MEOW!!!!!! I have nutella in my cupboard and I am SOOOO dialing these in after a mega massive SWAT!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

    Love,
    Spalding

    ReplyDelete