Thursday, June 21, 2012

EuROpE!!

It's been a dream of mine to travel to Europe someday, preferably before I had a family. I didn't want to be that person who always said they wanted to go but have never gone because life just got in the way. Darin isn't able to go since we'll be opening the Barbados store and he can't be gone for 2 weeks, so I thought my dream was shot and i'd be the person that life got in the way and I won't be going to Europe after all. Out of the blue a couple months ago Laura told me she wanted to go to Europe with me if I still wanted to go.....dream is back on!! I couldn't believe it! Laura was 100% in for Europe. So after getting her work and my works approval for the time off, i'm VERY VERY happy to say WE'RE GOING TO EUROPE!!!!!!" We got our tickets the other day so now in 98 days, we'll be traveling to London, Amsterdam and Paris. I'm so lucky to have my sister as one of my best friends, she's a sight seer and a fast walker and likes to eat and try different foods....she's the perfect traveling partner! In Amsterdam we're staying with some of our extended extended family, and meeting many more. This trip is going to be the most amazing time and definitely make some of the best memories!! Laura's time off was approved first, so we were waiting to hear about my time off....this is how I told Laura that I could go.....and her response, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment