Saturday, June 2, 2012

PaiLe WeddINg

The week of Mother's day I flew to Orlando for one of my oldest, dearest, bestest friends wedding. Just so happened Darin had been asked to go to a leadership conference in Orlando 2 days before I got there. He wasn't supposed to even be in town that week or get to go to the wedding so it was really nice to have him there that week. He also got to surprise his mom on Mother's day too, which she loved. Our long weekend was pretty relaxing, we didn't do to much which was nice and we didn't really have plans since Darin wasn't supposed to be there, so it was a pretty uneventful week....oh my sister did get a new car, and it did take ALL day to make the purchase but now she has a "new" Honda CRV, and she's very excited to fold down the back seats so Remie can roam around instead of walk on the seats in her car :) My parents also purchased additions to the fence so Remie has the whole back yard to play in now, which she loves being outside so hopefully it will be a little easier on my parents to let her out and not worry if she'll take off or not. 


Marissa & Ben's wedding.....i've been waiting for this day since the summer before 6th grade. Marissa and I met and we were instantly best friends. We had the same initials, same skinny little bodies, hadn't hit puberty yet, and both had dark hair and dark eye with some tan skin. People have said we looked like sisters, even twins....we always thought that was cool. We did everything together!! If I told you some of the stuff we did, you'd think we were lunatics, so I won't go there, but man those were the good old days!! So the day finally came when Marissa said she got engaged!!! I could hardly wait to see her walk down the isle. What made it even better is that she deserved someone awesome, just down to earth awesome.....and she found just that in Ben, he's great to her, I think you'd call them a perfect match. On May 19th I finally got to watch Marissa marry her bff. It was a perfect day and the ceremony, dress, reception, music and every detail that day screamed Marissa.....instead of blankets on our heads walking down the stairs in her house pretending it was our weddings......it was exactly everything I pictured how it would be, beautiful. I got a chance to video the day for her, so look for the link below...even though i'm a beginner I always do the best I can. Here's some pictures of Marissa & Ben's big day....enjoy!!


Paille Wedding video:   http://youtu.be/-jHvLWs_BvY



We also got to sneak a few family photos in since we all looked nice....minus the sun in our eyes, it's a nice family photo!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment