Sunday, June 17, 2012

FatTHeRs DaY

Today is Father's Day, and just like Mother's Day.....we aren't able to make it to Orlando. I know you're probably looking at the picture below thinking something is missing.....well Craig and my dad don't have any pictures together!! My mission next time i'm in Orlando is to take pictures of just them. If we were home today we'd probably be spending the Sunday at church and then home for some good old yard work. My dad's favorite things to do besides anything related to cars is yard work. He likes to have the best looking yard on the street, he has a secret to mowing his yard and I think that's helped him get the "best yard in the neighborhood" award a few times....I can't share his secret though. I miss my dad so much, he so laid back and carefree. He's been a great listener my whole life and tries hard to show his kids how living with Jesus in your heart, how hard work and having financial responsibility in life goes a long way. He's one of the most honest, kindest man I know, and it's quite obvious he's a role model to any man, guy, boy or son who knows him. He's the type of guy you want to be more like, and who you then strive to be (or want in a husband). I'm very blessed to have parents like mine, and my kids will be very lucky to have them as grandparents one day. Love you daddy, to the moon and back!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment