Saturday, June 9, 2012

GraTeFuL

Lately for for some reason, i've had this feeling of gratefulness...maybe it's because I had a rough plane ride a few weeks ago, I don't know. But i've realized how much i'm in love with my life. I thank God every time I pray, for this amazing life, this opportunity and can't wait to see what else he has in store for my life. Not really sure if I ever did anything to deserve it but i'm very very thankful that this was my plan. My mom's favorite bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11, the more my life continues to be amazing, I think of that verse and how much it really relates to everything. Nothing was planned by me, although I did hope to have a great future with someone I loved and to live on an island someday, lol....guess someone was listening :)


And a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my daddy!! Love you to the moon and back! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment