Monday, August 20, 2012

FaNTasY FoOTbALL




It's the time of year when all the fantasy football teams start to be organized and then drafting players becomes your #1 priority. I've never had my own fantasy team but when Darin had them in the past years it always made me more excited to actually watch football on Sundays. This year I got my own team in the CashWiz league!! I studied and looked up a bunch of things about all the top players and some of the teams, did a few pretend drafts to get the hang of it, read up on the professionals drafts and saw what they did. I had lots of notes and pages of ideas on how I was going to strategically draft my teams players. Here's my top players I picked up for the 2012 season. Can't wait till the season starts when I beat all the boys teams, or at least the top 5 at the end, that would be a successful year for a girl's first fantasy team.


No comments:

Post a Comment