Thursday, January 13, 2011

MoViNG uPDaTe

AHHHHHH YES!!! We've signed a new lease for a new home here in Nassau. I can't wait!!! I'm just going to miss the backyard beach and the sound of waves at night. We're only a block away so we should get a good breeze. Wait till you see it, I love it!! Only 4 weeks till move in day, and it can't come any faster!!! Don't worry, I will blog pictures that day, unless i'm still unpacking, then the next day. I'll stay up for as long as I have to until everything has it's place, otherwise I won't be able to sleep. The thing i'm most excited about is my sheets and bedding. It was my favorite thing on the registry and my awesome, amazing aunt Cheryl and uncle Glenn got it for me, so i'll FINALLY get to use it!! Love you guys, thanks so so so much for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment