Friday, January 7, 2011

ThOUgHts & tHInGs

Some misc stuff, that doesn't all go into one blog together.......

It's so windy and cold here today....so i've decided to stay home and do laundry since it's been broken and got fixed, so clean clothes here we come!!!!

I've been flipping (videoing) stuff here, and at the pawn shop and I FINALLY got the homeless guy on the same corner everyday who comes up to your window and his belly is touching the car. I'll put that up on some video soon.

The police were at the shop the other day because a guy stole Bobby's phone (an employee) off the shelf and though he deserved his phone being stolen, the guy still took it. He came in the next day and Bobby called him out, and the guy started yelling so Bobby asked him to go outside. Now, there's a magnet lock on the door for a reason. They got outside and the boy took off, our security went after him as well as Bobby and just some other guys that were watching. He got caught and brought back to the shop as 20 police showed up on bikes, on foot and in cars. Only 2 or 3 of them were handling the situation, while the other 15 or so just watched. I did get some of this on my flip as well, so it will all be on a video I post. Needless to say, he admitted taking the phone, we have him on camera and he got a BEAT DOWN by the police. I'm telling you, these police here cursed him out grabbed his shirt, kicked his legs out from under him, threw him on the floor, and slapped him. Wish I got that on video lol.

I'm addicted to Dr. Oz lately. He had an episode about meditation and how the nerves get turned on and off by meditating and that you can basically do anything by meditating. I tried it with the show and actually felt what he was explaining, crazy.

I got a new ring, that i'm totally in love with. Darin says when I get pretty stuff from the pawn shop, think of it as him bringing me home flowers. So I guess that means i'll never get flowers, but I can live with getting pretty stuff from the pawn shop :)

I went on a mission for bathroom supplies and office supplies yesterday, leaving the food store I saw a sign that said "at the target" with a picture of a target on it, and I wondered what was "at the target". The office store is about a 30 min 2 mile drive, but I was persistent on seeing what this target thing was. It reminded me of home so I had to see.....amazingly it was an office store!! lol, I couldn't help but laugh because I was about to drive 30 mins to another office store, and this one was sitting right there! The store is actually called BOSS (bahamian office & school supplies) but the advertising just tells you "at the target". Thought that was pretty cool, now I don't have to go early as far for supplies!

Well....my FAMILY CHRISTMAS video is ready....i'll try and post it today or tomorrow for you to come back and watch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment